Friday 3 June 2011

Subway time

Was just browsing a local book store in the lovely Derry (as you do) during my lunch break looking for a clarinet book for my lovely daughter jo jo aka bubbles, and stumbled across a nifty little Thomas Cook travel guide. Together with the usual hot spots and must visit attractions, snuggled inside is a map of the local subway...I have never been so happy, and yes, I am easily pleased.

For the uninitiated, when I don't have a match I will locate the nearest tram or railway station and climb aboard, where I end up nobody knows. This is by far one of the main attractions of competing in these fantastic EBSA tournaments, second only to the people and the craic. Whoever decides on the tournament location I will find out, I owe you a very large drink (or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment